Monday, October 6, 2014

How I Avoid Inhalants Now


There was a time where I was going all out with the glue sniffing. It was something that I liked doing and it felt great. The body would feel fantastic afterwards and I would get this rush that would otherwise be impossible to get. In order to continue to get this rush, I started to worsen my use of huff. It seemed like the best thing to do at the time, but of course I realized soon enough that I was going down a very bad path that would not end well for me, if I didn't stop now. This is when I decided to make a change and get off of the whippets.

The substance abuse was getting to my head and I could feel that my body was not as fit as it used to be in the past. This was scary because I was so young and that shouldn't have been happening to me at this point in my life. However, it was and that sent a shiver down my spine right away that it was time to make sure I was getting the kind of help that I required at the moment. Anything short of this was not good enough.

The substance abuse treatment that I am still getting to this day is quite effective. I have not done any of those inhalants in the recent past and I don't think I ever will. This is what matters most to me as I want to get the kind of results that are going to change my life forever. I can see that my body is feeling better now and that is a definite plus point considering the way it was beforehand. These little changes do matter and I am definitely headed down the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment