Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Mom and Wack

 
I was raised in an environment where Angel Dust was a big part of what happened in my life. Most people can recall how their own issues caused them trouble down the road, but that was not the case I was dealing with. In fact, in my life the issue had to do with the fact that my mother was going through a phase where she was unable to get out from under the problems that were taking her life over.

It was sad to see, but what could I have done in this situation? All I could do as a child was watch as her life started to fall apart even though I was there for her. She didn't want to get over the issues that had consumed her and that caused her to go deeper into her addiction to PCP.


I think the main reason for her not being able to deal with the issue was that there was no one to tell her about going through with substance abuse treatment right away. There was no reason for her to deal with this issue unless she wanted to go down a path that was going to cause more issues than anything else.


I didn't want to see anyone have to deal with this and it really hurt me to have to see anyone go through this kind of issue. I just wanted my mom to get better, but she never really was able to. I think anyone that is going through this issue should be seeking assistance as soon as possible and should realize the issues that are in their life. If they do this, making the change to a better life without this PCP is going to become much easier than ever before. This is the charm of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment